Joel Sioson

Sample Letter of Intent 1 - Senior High School Application


For those interested to apply as a senior high school teacher, the letter of intent is one of the primary mandatory requirements that should be submitted on or before October 30, 2015.

The letter of intent must include the following information:

  • Statement of purpose/expression of interest
  • Track(s)/Strand(s)/Subjects(s) applying for
  • Preferred school(s), if any

DepEd Calls for Senior High School Teachers

This is a sample letter of intent which can be used as a guide in senior high school application:


Date

To the Schools Division Superintendent
Address


Dear Sir/Madam: 

This is to convey my interest in seeking a full time teaching position in Senior High School within the ____________ District for the School Year 2016-2017.

I believe that my instructional abilities acquired from my formal education, combined with years of teaching experience and training suit the requirements for a teacher post in the ____________ strand of the Senior High School curriculum.

My formal education includes a Bachelor of Arts degree in ____________ Major in ____________ and completion of academic requirements for a Master’s degree in Education specializing in the same field. At present, I am delegated as the ____________ of our (present company) which significantly contributes to my interpersonal, leadership and organizational competencies.

Attached herewith are pertinent papers for your perusal and evaluation. I hope you find my education and experience worthwhile as a possible candidate to be a molder of today’s youth.

Please feel to contact me at ____________ or by email at ____________. Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to speaking with you in the near future.


Sincerely,

Name of Applicant

How to compute GWA Scholastic Rating
SHS Application - Sample Letter of Intent 2